How do I check that a pirated app does not have spyware ?
I'm mostly interested in spyware, and how could I verify that these applications don't have such malware. But even the latest ransomwares are dangerous.

Would it be enough to monitor connections with software such as LittleSnitch ?
Could I reverse engineer and see how they cracked the app, or see if the applications installs other files than the required ones ?
If you have no faith. lol. Instal and run all new programs in Sandboxie.

If it is infected you will know and it wont make changes to your computer.
Well easiest thing to do is to setup a clean PC with no personal information on it then install software and monitor your network traffic because its a pointless piece of spyware that does not try to communicate across the internet.

Unless your proficient with reverse engineering then I would not bother going down that road.

Sandboxie does not prevent malware from stealing your information it only prevents malware from staying on your PC.
I always check the review of the program that i might be interested with. You can check the review on YouTube, Google, and some Geek Forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a pirated version of this ? Ladyanne3 3 9,096 Aug 01, 2024, 20:09 pm
Last Post: tomnharry
  How to download this video/what app can I use? thesnare 2 1,077 Jun 07, 2024, 22:38 pm
Last Post: thesnare
  Why Does AVG antivirus keep sending pop ups? WW3hasstarted 8 5,627 Jan 26, 2024, 15:51 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Anyone still have a vintage computer? RobertX 13 7,597 Jan 15, 2024, 14:49 pm
Last Post: Superchicken
  Is there a free way to route my traffic like Exitlag does? samoyedcloud 0 1,924 Dec 28, 2023, 11:30 am
Last Post: samoyedcloud