'The Mads' Are Back!
(Jul 15, 2024, 12:00 pm)thedavewsc Wrote: Hey gang! I got the rest of season 4 uploaded. You can find it all in that same folder (episodes 1 and 2 are at the bottom - sorry about that): https://gofile.io/d/fJRlDR

@Miss Martian - I only save the 'raw' versions when possible because I prefer them and like the commentary, so that's all I have for the most part. I think episodes 1 and 2 in this folder are the 'download' versions (that's why they have a different naming convention), but that's because I didn't rip those myself.

Cheers!

Totally agree thedavewsc! I prefer the 'raw' versions myself, esp since I've noticed that many of the official downloads don't have the before/after show banter and interviews. Going back a couple (few?) years I had been posting the original raw copies here but Chris asked that I stop, and I honoured his request and will continue to do so, but they are still my favorite versions, and compared to the "official" after-show downloads there really isn't any difference in quality other than a couple mic corrections. If these original what we paid for broadcasts are so inferior why do them at all? Why not just properly record them, do the edits and enhancements and just sell them monthly like Rifftrax is able to do weekly? The necessity of the original idea to do them remotely was a great idea at the beginning of the covid shit, but four years later it's really starting to get stale, which may be why a break is in effect. Joining up with Rifftrax? Looking into doing them a different way? Doing them professionionly, and then releasing them? I'm sure it's all under consideration during the guys "break". And thanks again thedavewsc!
(Jul 15, 2024, 12:00 pm)thedavewsc Wrote: Hey gang! I got the rest of season 4 uploaded. You can find it all in that same folder (episodes 1 and 2 are at the bottom - sorry about that): https://gofile.io/d/fJRlDR

@Miss Martian - I only save the 'raw' versions when possible because I prefer them and like the commentary, so that's all I have for the most part. I think episodes 1 and 2 in this folder are the 'download' versions (that's why they have a different naming convention), but that's because I didn't rip those myself.

Cheers!

Thank you.
(Jul 15, 2024, 15:53 pm)peephalk Wrote:

Cheers!

Totally agree thedavewsc! I prefer the 'raw' versions myself, esp since I've noticed that many of the official downloads don't have the before/after show banter and interviews. Going back a couple (few?) years I had been posting the original raw copies here but Chris asked that I stop, and I honoured his request and will continue to do so, but they are still my favorite versions, and compared to the "official" after-show downloads there really isn't any difference in quality other than a couple mic corrections. If these original what we paid for broadcasts are so inferior why do them at all? Why not just properly record them, do the edits and enhancements and just sell them monthly like Rifftrax is able to do weekly? The necessity of the original idea to do them remotely was a great idea at the beginning of the covid shit, but four years later it's really starting to get stale, which may be why a break is in effect. Joining up with Rifftrax? Looking into doing them a different way? Doing them professionionly, and then releasing them? I'm sure it's all under consideration during the guys "break". And thanks again thedavewsc!
what we do is - any time frnk and trace talk over each other we separate the riffs. plus we sub in riffs from the dress rehearsal for times when they flub a riff. and third we move the timing a bit since there is sometmes lag - that way the riffs land when trace and frank are actually delivering them. plus the afore mentioned volume corrections. Often the video quality is better too since it hasnt been reencoded to youtube.

I get wanting the pre and post shows. That makes sense. But the youtube versions are just so inferior. (plus some of the dress rehearsal lines we sub in are THE BEST!)
Cheers!

Is there anyway you could re-up them? Only one showing is S04E07. Only episodes im missing are e3-6 and 8 from S4. I also prefer the raw versions, i just find them better.
(Aug 04, 2024, 23:45 pm)Qrusher14242 Wrote:
Cheers!

Is there anyway you could re-up them? Only one showing is S04E07. Only episodes im missing are e3-6 and 8 from S4. I also prefer the raw versions, i just find them better.

Yep, sorry, this file sharing site only stores files for a week or two, it seems. I got them reuploaded to that same link!
(Aug 05, 2024, 15:54 pm)thedavewsc Wrote:
(Aug 04, 2024, 23:45 pm)Qrusher14242 Wrote:
Cheers!

Yep, sorry, this file sharing site only stores files for a week or two, it seems. I got them reuploaded to that same link!

Thx! cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) The Mads: The Manster MatthausGhost 13 2,691 Jul 14, 2024, 01:45 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  The Mads Are Back: A Night Of Shorts 16 W/ Q&A Guests Mary Jo, Bill, Kevin SuperLake 12 2,484 Jul 12, 2024, 12:50 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Giving Back/My Collection intransitivelie 88 47,738 May 01, 2024, 02:32 am
Last Post: intransitivelie
  Mads Are Back videos with the chatter/Q&A? thedavewsc 0 1,091 Apr 10, 2024, 23:01 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 2,039 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman